[DLSLUG-Announce] DLSLUG Monthly Meeting -- Monday, Nov 3 (NOTE CHANGE IN DAY)

Lloyd Kvam python at venix.com
Sun Nov 2 18:02:08 EST 2014

I inadvertently sent the announce emails to the wrong email address.
(@borlaug.bfccomputing.com) is the required form.  I'm sorry about that.

I had actually sent extra announcements because of the change in date,
but failed to notice that they never came through my inbox.  Thanks to
Bill McKeeman for alerting me.

NOVEMBER ONLY: MEETING ON A MONDAY

Topic:
	Upgrading a laptop from Fedora 3 to Fedora 20 (continued)
	Sudoku solving revisited - A different approach from Petr Norvig's
	Schedule the annual social
	Suggestions for future topics

At:	Dartmouth College
	Haldeman 041
	http://dlslug.org/directions.html

	Admission is free
	All are welcome

Presentations in the queue for future meetings:
        How to start a genealogy project

5:30  Pre-meeting dinner at Ramunto's Brick & Brew Pizzeria.
	That's a pizza joint on South Street by the Hanover (Howe) Library.
	http://ramuntospizza.com/

7:00  Sign-in, networking

7:10  Introductory remarks

7:15  Featured Presentation