[DLSLUG-Announce] DLSLUG Monthly Meeting -- Thursday, Sept 5

Lloyd Kvam python at venix.com
Thu Sep 5 07:57:26 EDT 2013

Special NOTES:
        We've moved the pre-meeting dining to Ramunto's
        We're meeting in Silsby 028 again

Sept 5, 2013
	Nifties

In October we'll learn about encrypting our communications.  I think
that's a very useful intersection between system administration and
simply using your computer to get stuff done.

September will be Nifties.  Tell us about nifty Linux stuff.  But also
come with topic suggestions and questions about Linux.  What
applications do you use?

At:     Dartmouth College
        Silsby 028
	http://dlslug.org/directions.html

	Admission is free
	All are welcome

Presentations in the queue for future meetings:
        shell scripting and commands
        photography
	encrypting communications (October)

5:30  Pre-meeting dinner at Ramunto's Brick & Brew Pizzeria.
	That's a pizza joint on South Street by the Hanover (Howe) Library.
	http://ramuntospizza.com/

7:00  Sign-in, networking

7:10  Introductory remarks

7:15  Featured Presentation