[DLSLUG-Announce] Meeting Time Shift

Bill McGonigle bill at bfccomputing.com
Wed Feb 2 18:50:59 EST 2005

Sorry for the late notice but our meeting room reservation was shifted
half an hour to 7:30.

If the group in there until 7:30 gets done early we can do the
networking part of the meeting when they leave, but regardless the
meeting will start promptly at 7:30 and go directly into the
presentation at 7:35.  This will stretch the meeting 'till 9:15.

-Bill
-----
AIM: wpmcgonigle                Skype: bill_mcgonigle